Lost your tooth and hiding your smile? Whether you have lost your tooth due to infection or tooth decay or an accident, dental implant offers a permanent solution that looks and feels natural. Yes, missing tooth is no more a permanent problem.
Before dental implants, individuals missing one or more teeth had to select from very limited options, like dentures and bridges. But with several decades of success, dental implants have become the permanent solution for a missing tooth. Dental implants offer a safe, attractive and long-lasting option. Read on; let us explore how modern dental implants can restore your natural, beautiful smile.
The Dental implants cost in Sydney is economical,and they are metal posts that are surgically positioned into the jawbone under your gums. Once it is installed, they allow the dentist to mount replacement teeth onto them.
How do dental implants work?
Since the dental implants fuse to your jawbone, it gives you stable support for artificial teeth. Bridges and dentures mounted to implants do not slip or move. This stable support helps the dentures and bridges as well as individual crowns placed over implants to feel more natural and function like natural teeth. They also benefit general oral health because they do not have to be anchored to other teeth like bridges.
Are dental implants affordable or not?
Yes, the cost of dental implants in Sydney is affordable. Teeth implants have become widely affordable and more accessible in the last 20 years. The following are the factors that affect the price of dental implants.
- Number of implants
- Location of the tooth
- Bone density
- Materials used
- Restorations and abutments
- The Complexity of the procedure
Most of the dental insurance covers the cost of dental implants. However, discuss with your insurer whether you are eligible or not. Do not worry if you do not have a dental insurance, check with your dentist because many offer flexible payment plans for making the treatment affordable for all.
Why are dental implants so popular?
- The cheap dental implants in Sydney are designed to feel, look and function like natural teeth.
- Dental implants can last longer with proper care and maintenance.
- When compared to dentures and bridges, well planned dental implants survival rates are high.
- Since dental implants are anchored into the jawbone like natural teeth, they help preserve the jawbone and reduce bone deterioration.
- Replacing missing teeth with dental implants allow you to chew your food better and speak more clearly.
- Taking care of dental implants is easy throughout the life. Since dental implants replicate natural form, there is no need to remove artificial teeth for cleaning.
- The artificial bridges and crowns which are combined with implants cannot decay.
Do not worry about the cost of dental implants in Sydney . Just focus on the long-term benefits given by teeth implants because they not only give you back a set of teeth but also gives you back the confidence!